martes, 13 de noviembre de 2007

Ecuador’s future … by Anna the Gypsy



The Tarot has never been so clearly than today. Every single card tells me about our future in Ecuador. Some news are good, some others are very bad.



The first card shows me about politics. I can read clearly we are going to re-elect our present president. He will probably win in the first round because economy is going to have a big change and a lot of people are helping him.

The second one is about passion and gold. For me this means we are going to win a lot of medals and probably we will have another gold Olympic medal.

The next card is about space, stars and the moon. With the help of the first astronaut, we are going to send the first Ecuadorian to the moon and we will have our flag over there.

The cards don’t say me any thing else. However, if you want to know more, please call any time to 1900-ANNAGYPSY. . It is very cheap.


Believe me!… You future has no price!.




2 comentarios:

miryammendez dijo...

I beleive what the Tarot can show bad and gods things about the future ,maybe about to any person, about the changes of the world. AS IN ITS ECONOMY, in your politician life, wars ,about yourself ,etc That's very good beleive in something, or somebody.

Edgar dijo...

I guess some of your predictions are wrong, with all respect, but I guess that in a couple of years you'll be surprised about you president. And about Deportivo Cuenca could be the winner this year, you never know, jaja.