sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2007

Predictions


I read the Tarot and I saw that Equador will have some nature desasters specially earthquake and a great tsunami that will flood the entire coast region. About the Ecuador´s politics may desapper because all the Ecuadorians are going to take the power theirselves against the corruption that has rotten this beautiful country; fortunately the Economy will improve so Ecuadorian people are planning to stay in, forgetting little to little to travel abroad. Meantime the Sports definately won´t have any success because the Equador Crisis willn´t permit to invest on that. Finally My last prediction is about myself and I will get a new good job in my career, I´ve been looking for it for a while and I wish to reach this although it´s very hard.


These are all my predictions, bye

No hay comentarios: