sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2007

TAROT CARDS: THE BEST PREDICTIONS FOR THE FUTURE

I am a very good expert reading the tarot cards. If you wanna know any kind of prediction for the future, it found the right person, I know that many people do not believe in this kind of thing about tarot, but anyway here is going some predictions for the future:

In terms of politics in our country I see here that there will be a re-election of our president, that people will be very pleased with the decisions taken by the new National Assembly.


In terms of the economy in our country seems to be improving with the new jobs that will open with a fair wage for the entire population.

Sports: I am not very clear but it seems that this time our beloved selection may not go to the World Cup. It would be very sad for all

Natural disasters will increase by the year 2008, there will be a greater number of hurricanes and earthquakes.

Science and technology will increasingly moving more and more, most things will be compact in size. Mobile phones and computers will be much more sophisticated. I can see that life will be much less complicated with all new inventions.

Good news for all the world, I see more peace, will end wars and unnecessary conflict, poverty in many countries will be eroded.

Well my dear friends this is what I can observe with my precious tarot cards, you will decide if believe in me or not ... I am going to see you in a next time... To you my best wishes and all my love.... Bye

2 comentarios:

paul dijo...

I think that you have a goog english level and I encourage you to go ahead

travel on line dijo...

i do not believe in this