martes, 13 de noviembre de 2007

The Tarot


Hi, I'm goig to tell us something about the Tarot. A lot of people beleive in that many years ago . I thing , I beleive in that, but much more in my God, Jesus. Maybe will hapen many gods and bads things for read the Tarot.. So is going to happen in the future, drasticals changes in the economy, politics. etc. When I was 17 years old , I was near to the terminal and one person sayed to me .Do you want to know about your future¡ I said . Oh my god, thats amazing for me but if you know it. thanks. And then this person read to me, was very estrange for me, becose she said .Your life can be very sad, and you have been five sons. And then I said really, i DON'T BELEIVE THAT FOR THAT MOMENT, I only listen to her and enjoy that. I beleive all that was a joy. But now is my life as toread global warming maybe, me. All things that amazing but is true many times. For example around the world, the inundacions, the wars predestinate for read the Tarot. Many things that you don't beleive but that's true. Epydemies the global warming maybe, all can be, during all my life I BELEIVE IN jESUS, IN NOTHING MORE. Thas all about the tarot. I TOLD IN THIS ARTICLE SOMETHING ABOUT HAPENNED TO ME,BUT YOU AND EVERYBODY DECIDED AN CAN BELEIVE ANY THING. Thanks for read my article.

2 comentarios:

Camila dijo...

It’s very interesting Miriam what happened to you when you was a teenager. For me those things are just a coincidence. Any future of any one of us has been written. Every single day we have to write our lives and every page has to be beautiful. Good luck in your future.

Jhois dijo...

Hey Miriam
I think you don´t have to believe in the tarot reading or in some people that want to try saying the future about you, may be it was a coincidence what happened to you or yourself decided about some many things that happened in your life. I just want to tell you trust in God and trust in you and you will see how the things becomes better to your life and to your kid´s life too.