martes, 13 de noviembre de 2007

PREDICTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Lately I discovered that I have a strange force to make a view of the future into my mind, of course I need a special thing to do this, it´s the Tarot.



People usually don´t believe in this kind of sobrenatural powers but it´s really amazing. Next I´m going to give you an example of my magnificent powers, let´s start......

To do it, we need to be concentrated and set our minds in blank, we have to be relax, no problems, we need just a deep breath.

The images about the Ecuador comes to my mind and are:



I can see the Quito Downtown, people are very angry and shout so loud against the Mayor of the city, I don´t know what is the problem but I´m very sure the protest is not against the Goverment.

The images continues coming to my mind, I see Mr. President arriving to Guayaquil and people are very happy, excited with the event and the Mayor of the city excited too. It´s a good prediction I guess.....

In this moment I feel so tired, my energies go down but I can see one more prediction, I have to be concentrated and breathe deep....

I see a soccer game between Ecuador and Uruguay, people are so nervous because we have the same points. Uruguay needs win the game to go to World Cup but we are in the same situation, minutes runs quickly and in the last second Uruguay make a gol, it´s terrible people are sad and cry for this. Outside the stadium some people start to break everything, they don´t accept the scorebroad.



Well this all my folks, I hope that you have enjoyed it so much.

2 comentarios:

miryammendez dijo...

, , ,, BELEIVE THAT, A LOT of people have magnificient powers,this kind of sobrenatural powers. In many times I feel that. It's amazing for me . Beleive in that ever.

sofilu dijo...

It is something really strange but i think that it can be true. Many people have special powers and feelings that made them more sensitive. I agree with you about goverment but i disagree about soccer. I hope our team will be at the world cup in Sudafrica.