martes, 13 de noviembre de 2007

THE TAROT


THE TAROT

The Tarot has never been so clearly than today. Every single card tells me about our future in Ecuador. Some news are good, some others are very bad.
In my life the things that are going to change about the university is that i'm going to finish my career. I will travel aboar. maybe y will get a job in other country and I will be a politic as a member of the ecuatorian goverment.

About my economy I'll be a wealthy person.well I hope to be a person who has a lot of friends and I like superarme every day.

About the warm in the world maybe it can be posible but the war may not be over land or territory but by the water because the water will be one of the most important resources.


Maybe "Deportivo Cuenca" will win the Soccer National Championship this year

Maybe the economy grow and create more factories, the populations grow and perhaps life will be harder.






No hay comentarios: