martes, 30 de octubre de 2007

Angels & Demons (Dan Brown)








I read "Angels & Demons" 1 year ago approximately. Before I read the Da Vinci Code, was brilliant I compare both of them and I prefere the first one.
The book was published in 2000. The principal character is Robert Langdonwho is also the principal character of the novel "The Da Vinci Code". The thriller es about science vs. religion.

The story begin with an assassination. Robert Langdon, tries to stop what seems to be a legendary secret society, that want to destroy the Vatican City with a new discover the power of antimatter. In the Vatican there are a hidden bomb and a serial killer.

The novel is entertaining from beginning to the end. Reality, fiction and an interesting way to write. He has the ability to want to read more and more. Data and information placed in the novel are real and product research of the author and his wife, in fact, it inspired him to write this kind of story.
For me the debate which is to be trusted : science or religion is an important point of the story, you should be read!















3 comentarios:

JOSE LUIS dijo...

I think Dan Brown¨s histories are very polemic, I think he try to show Us how church has committed many crimes against mankind, also he try to show all the abuses that priests made against innocent people in name of God and religion.

Anónimo dijo...

I think that this book is very interesting, every item on the church is controversial and intriguing The abuses that had the Catholic church in the world has to be impressive

RickPhd dijo...

I have not listened before about this book but that you comment here sounds very interesting for me. I think that science and religion are always involving in polemic and discussions, sometimes I trust in science but sometimes I trust in religion.
I think that everything is a business of yourself.