martes, 30 de octubre de 2007

The little womans.

I remember when I read this book.I was teenager, I was in the high school. This history is very beautiful based on the life of the writer ,the Misses now died .louisa Mary Alcott. She had three sisters called Meg,Jo,Beth, Amy,is a semiautobiographical account of her childhood years with her sistersin Concord,Masachuset.Louisa Mary Alcottin her life never married, she was part of a group of funde authors during the US Gilded Age to adress women's issnes in a modern an candid manner. She work in a newspaperrrr. She wrote througth the rest of her life , finally succumbing to the affter--effects of mercury poisoning contracted during her American Civil War Service.She had received callmed treatments for the effects of typhoid. She died in Boston on March 6 1888, at age 55, two days after visiting her father on his deathbead. HER LAST WORDS WERE,IS IT NOT MENINGITIS. When I read this history, I REMEMBER MY PAST LIFE, 23 YEARS AGO MY FATHER ARRIVED FAR AWAY OF HERE TO THE USA. All my family were very sad for this reason. My mom stayed very alone for a long time . My three young sisters were crying ,and one of them sicked, she was in the hospital many days. I remember that everytime. This history to influed inb my life so much.Now my fatherwas get older, he has 62 years old. My three youngers sisters. Marysol, Fanny,Edd,remember thath and crying. We never forget to my dear faher, and lovely him all life.
want to tell this history bosely maybe in my past life.There are in Masachussets three litlle sisters, they life with you r father and your mother, they are very happy,Their names were. Meg,Jo, Beth,Amy in 1868. Sidenly the army called to their father for the war,and he gone very sad, becose he lovely very much to his daugthers and your wife, they were your treasure. This succes was before the Cristhmas, Joshep the older sister want to bougth a present for your mom,she don't have money.She was felling very sad,and thing, I had a loing hair and blond,Icut it ans then sold it for have money,and so that. After came to your houses withouth loing hair and she had new sandals for your fairly mother,your mom saw her and both of us were crying togheter the others sisters. Jo to played the piano very beautiful, she learn in her high school. And them trhee months ago your father came to the home, and they received with many love and all your soul. And then everybody was very happy. This is the beautiful history based inb the life of writter,and it's seems to my past life. Now I called to my father all the time, and I feel very happy when I listen to him.

1 comentario:

lilia dijo...

I thing "The litle womans" is a very interesting book. May be show us a reality that is happening now in Ecuador with the emigrants. I hope read this book