martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

when i was a child.

remember with love, when was child, everythig was amazing, very beautiful, my daddy carried to me to the high school, I WAS VERY HAPPY IN THAT TIME.But now everithing is differrent,my daddy isn´t here.When I had fifteen years old, he flied to U.S.A. I missyou very much with my soul ever and forever, I PRICE FOR HIM EVERY NIGHT AND EVERY DAY .
Now I have forty years old, I have five sons now. I have many dreams in my life, but i don´t know. Now I STUDY ARTS ,on sundays in the morning, i´d like very much it, I paint child pictures in my house on the wall, I sing song of god , mexicans , romantics,etc, draw, I make things of wood for childrens, I have a daughter , she has 4 years old is blond, very beautiful, I love her very much, she dance, eat rice with meat, drink water ever.

7 comentarios:

JOSE LUIS dijo...

YOR HISTORY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE A SENSITIVE PERSON, WHO LOVE YOUR LIVE, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR WORK,THE ART, ETC.
I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS MAY COME TRUTH, AND GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY.

Edgar dijo...

Well, i think everybody here would like to be a child again, been like that you don't have to worried about anything, only play and eat. Now we have to take care about the family, money, pay bills, etc. etc.

It's a very interesting story.

Jhois dijo...

Hey friend
Your history is very nice because i can see that you are a very sensitive person, you remember the things that makes you happy and all that you want is the best for you and for your family.
God bless you.
Cheers

geovanny dijo...

In really I think that the holes is stage very beautiful in ours lives, and this stage it is not durable, them all We should enjoy and have dreams for no regret not having enjoyed every stage and that good for you because it seems that you know what you want

RickPhd dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
RickPhd dijo...

Show our feelings to another person is very important to us, because we are opening our soul and showed how we are.

Congratulations on your blog, you are a good person.

sofilu dijo...

Miriam this kind of article mades us to remember our childhood, i am sure that everybody have very good remembers. But now you have to do your best for your children and try to give them more atention and love.