martes, 23 de octubre de 2007

ENGLISH LEARNSHIP



I ´ve been studying this language for more than two years , I have seen a lot of english movies and have heard songs but it´s very hard understand when an american man speaks freely; In several times I thought to leave this because in spite of learning the gramatical and simple conversations in class isn´t enough to reach my object. But little to little I´ve gotten to learn more when I hear foreign people talking I can understand much better, for that reason I am looking forward to traveling abroud however it´s difficult..

Sometimes when I have to speak english I forget the words and so the best is to do foreign friends much better if they are attractive ladies who furthermore I might get an interesting relationship... due the ladies from here are very jealous ..

Eventually I´d like to learn a little more this language because it´s marvelous can talk to another people that live far away from here.

2 comentarios:

ALEXANDRA dijo...

I think that the english is very important in the world because if you want to travel or get a good job in other country you have to speak english I would like that you finish all the levels and we will can speak perfect... lol ;oD

Lucy dijo...

Hi Paúl

Are we very jealous? It depend on how you act, or not? anyway, nowadays we need know more and more english, but sometimes we conformamos only with english clases, It is not enough, we need to practice every day, ok?