martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

Edgar's life


My name is Edgar mosquera, I'm 24 , i'm single yet, no babies no wife, totally single, haha, it's just a joke.


I live here in Cuenca 8 years ago, my father was a military man, so me and my family had to travel for many cities of Ecuador, many people can say thats an ugly life, but i don't think so, I knew a lot of people, lot of places, i make a lot of friends.


I finished my career in UPS, 5 months ago, it was hard but at least I conclude it, now i'm a Systems Engineer. I'd like to travel around the world, meet many countries like Egypt or Israel, i guess they're a very interested places because have history and culture different ours.


I have so many goals in my life, actually one of them is done, my career, now i'd like to study in other country like England, get a better life, get married and finally have childrens.
The people in the picture are my friends, she is Cecy and he's Jorge, two of my best friends.
I guess i've told you a lot about my life and I'd like to know something about yours.

3 comentarios:

Camila dijo...

Very interesting Edgar. I'm a Systems Engineering too, but please don't ask when I finished my career. I can only say that it was a long time ago...

ALEXANDRA dijo...

your live is very interesting and I'd like that you can be a good classmate and about your live, it was happy and now too... kisses

sofilu dijo...

Your life is very different to mine but it seems to be that was pretty cool.