martes, 23 de octubre de 2007

The reading: a new experience to develop the imagination.



A lot of people spend their free time in activities that not develop their skills, in the other way: people spend their free time in activities without meaning, for example watch TV.

An excellent choice for this is practice the reading, when you read a good book your mind start to create the fantastic sceneries about the story, about characters, about everything that you can imagine.

When you are reading and very concentrate in the story, each line that you read is a motivation to continue to the end. In this moment nothing is annoying and you travel to the other world that exist in your mind, your real life disappear for a little time and the story is the most important to you.



There's a lot of of Authors but in my opinion the best that I have read it has been Paulo Coelho. His books are very interesting and each one has its own style. Paulo Coelho has the hability to create amazing stories and gives to the reader symbolic messages, understand the meaning of each one it`s very excited.




If you have free time, you can try to read a good book, and you'll discover a new style of life.

4 comentarios:

Thomas Youman dijo...

Hi Rickphd,

Your article is very good, I really like reading, and literature fiction is great to transport yourself to that other world you said.
Your writing is also very good, but don`t forget to use the "s" with the third person so for example, say: your mind starts, then in general, there weren't any big mistakes.

D@nny dijo...

I belive thats a great blog cause nowdays most people prefer activities that arent profitable but the reading let us to acquire more knowledges... in fact... I really love reading in my free time... my last read book was El Codigo d` vinci... an excelent book that says the hard truth of the catholic church!!!

Edgar dijo...

I thinnk this article is interesting, not so common, and you're right about saying that read is like travel to another place, to travel in the space and time.

Personally I like reading mistery novels, or adventure; because they keep you concentrated.

Lucy dijo...

Congratulations Ricardo. Very good article, I liked this because I read "The Alchemist", "Verónica decides to die", "Eleven Minutes", "The Valkiries" I loved this book, and I want to read "The witch of Portobello". Paulo Coelho has the skill to transport us to another space. Excellent author!