martes, 30 de octubre de 2007

The Father of Science Fiction and his travel “From the Earth to the Moon”

Many people recommend the book “From the Earth to the Moon” written by Jules Verne for kids, because it has a lot of science fiction and kids just love it. For me, you can discover new things every time you read this book. You can be again a kid or you can make a lot of calculus to discover if all can be true.

I always have wondered what he saw, what he was studding, what he was reading to have that imagination. Some writes said when he was a kid, he used to live near to a river and all the ships he saw are part of his inspiration and curiosity. Then he started to read, study and invent a lot of things.

Some biographers thought he was seer. Others said that he was a genius, like Leonardo da Vinci. He knew a lot of mats, geology, astronomy physics and many things more. However, the person who helped him to improve books was his best publisher Pierre-Jules Hetzel. He said to Jules he have to make books attractive for all ages and not only to scientific audience.

The first time I read this book was when I was 12 years old and since that time I see me studding technology. Just think how a man, the writer, could write travels and adventures one hundred years before it could be real… This inspire every one.




5 comentarios:

miryammendez dijo...

This history for me is very interesting, becose I LIKE VERY MUCH THE FICCION and was very exityng seemms to a dreams. When was a child they liked very ,but very much those things. Ilove that. Its a good book for read I beleive.

Jhois dijo...

Hi Camila
Very nice article about this book,i really don´t like science fiction but it depends the way you see it, so i think this book is an example that the science fiction is interesting.

Cheers

Jhois

JOSE LUIS dijo...

Hi, Camila, I think the book you have read is very good, like all other books from Julio Verne, for example Journey to the Center of the Earth, Twenty thousand leagues travel submarine,and others. In all books jules show some awesome events like adventures, intrigue
fiction, etc, I can say he is a great writer.

RickPhd dijo...

Great blog, I think the book is very nice too. I like so much the science fiction because it show us an alternative manner to describe our world.

Vero dijo...

After reading your blog I think that this book would be a very good gift for my nephew who is 11 years old and he is very intelligent, this book really is going to be charmed to him.