martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

Moments’ train arrives to Ecuador


The best train in the world is coming to Ecuador. The date is November 10th and we are ready to take it. This train has romance, show, very good musicians and a lot of “moments” that you are not going to forget.

The first wagon is full of romance. Songs like “I love you but I’m afraid”, “My friend”, “Show me your hands” and some others, are going to make you cry and remember that impossible love. You are going to remember too that unforgettable moments with your special person.

The second wagon has lights, spectacle, dancers and many things more. In a few words, with the second wagon you have the show. You are going to dance the whole night and if you are fare of the stage, don’t worry, this train has five giant screens.

The third wagon but not the last one, has all the musicians. This is the most important wagon of all the train because here is the main character of the show. The person who wrote all the lyrics that you have heard. His name is Alejandro Sanz.

We are sure you are not going to forget this train. This train not only has romance, spectacle and musicians, but also it has a special feature: you can add new wagons with your own “moments”.

2 comentarios:

Edgar dijo...

Hi Camila, anytime you like we can talk about anything jaja, and yes I'm a Systems Engineer, if you say don't ask I won't, don't worry.

Reading your article I guess your a big fan of Alejandro Sanz, but my point of view he has two or three good songs no more, but I respect you.

RickPhd dijo...

Very nice your blog, I loved His songs too, and in my opinion his first album is the best. I went to his concert when I was more younger. When someone read your blog feels the moment and it's very special.