martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

Objects Design

THE WORLD OF THE DESIGN







I am an objects designer, it is not so simple as you can read. I say this because when you want to desing something you have to think about the people necessities. Some of these necessities are the comodity, the colours, the materials, the place where you are going to design and the people who you are going to design, their age and some times the way they think about they want. These things are very important because you are going to create some that will stay forever. That´s why we have to use the correct things to make the work.
This not mean that you have to create something new if it doesn´t have a real function, i mean that we have to design some that works in the real life, like furniture for the house, for the office, for a bathroom, for a living room, for the body like jewelry, it is really amazing because when you have designed something and after this the people say some good about your creation you feel so good, because you have resolved at least one necessity of that person and the most important: "you are in that creation"
As we can see in the pictures, those objects seems weird, but they have a real function.


3 comentarios:

Camila dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Camila dijo...

Jhois, I know that your career is very difficult. My dad is a designer and some times he makes me mad when he has to create something. Maybe you know him and maybe he was your teacher...
If you studied at UDA, just think in the hardest teacher... You are right, "El Shalva" is my dad.

Anónimo dijo...

I think your article very interesting, I always liked to draw and at some moment I wanted to be designer but I never did ... It is a career where you have to be very creative, Also is very difficult but it is gratifying too