martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

I Want to do anythings


Hello, my name is Lilia Mora, I´m 21 years. I´m single. I like ride a bike. I love accountant and I want to do the follow things in my future life:





I want to do anythings for example, in my studies, I want to do my tesis for obtain my title of accountant; then I´d like to take a Postgrado in Auditing or Accountant and finish the eight levels of english because is very important to reach a good work. Then I want to find a work in the Public Sector in the administrative area and have a salary that allow me to have a calm life and have a sense of satisfacion with my work. In my family I want to help my father in his Candles Factory and learn the most importants things of that area because I´d like to continue whit that familiy business and in my personal life, I want to make a lot of friends and may be find my future husband, because I´d like to form a family and have two children and be a good mother, friend and wife.


No hay comentarios: