miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2007

I would like know my country


Hello my name is geovanny and I would like to visit all the regions in my country to make friends, also to know landscapes new and specially those that have been place of cult of some ethnic groups Ecuadorians.
Some time I had the luck to know the group to shuar partly located South of Zamora chinchipe.
The places of cult of them are the cascades and are places really magicians and where there is an absolute peace.Like this is the many other but and beautiful one of which one can discover values that in ours cities are losing.

2 comentarios:

Jhois dijo...

Hello Geo:
I agree with you, because we have to know all the beautiful places there are in our country, and the people too, we must to know our culture, our language, our history. Stay on what you want to do. Good luck budy.

paul dijo...

Hello geovani It´s very interesting your article but I think that you may improve your English level if you try to stream more the sentences, forgetting the spanish.