martes, 23 de octubre de 2007

Washington DC, the capital of the world

Washington DC is the capital of USA and the capital of the world. It is at the east of the country and every idea has born here. The Potomac River crosses the border of this city. This river is bigger than our rivers in Cuenca.

All decisions from the whole world have born in the White House and in the Capitol. They control us from there. However, those are very important and very beautiful places to visit. If you are lucky, you can go inside to the Capitol!.

The most important place in Washington DC is the National Mall. It is not a sopping mall. It is like our Solano Avenue but is very longer than here. You can walk, visit important monuments and memorials. More over, you can visit all museums by free and you can see dinosaurs, spatial suits, modern art, and learn more about our past, our present and future.










I chose this city because the last April I was there and I liked it. When I was there, the weather was slightly hotter than our city and for me was perfect. I whish I could return there because my other half, my sister, is there.

6 comentarios:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot dijo...

If you really wanna see something funny, check-out my trilogy...
and maybe buy one of my novels.
Those should explain everything:

--> stores.lulu.com/fido <--

If we don’t hook up here,
I'll see you in God’s Great Beyond, won't I?
God bless.

theautomann@msn.com
tok2me

Jhois dijo...

Cami:
Nice post, there are many places to visit in Washington, i´ve been in other cities at the USA but i always have wanted to know Washington and i haven´t could, i hope i can go there some day
Take care
Jhois

RickPhd dijo...

Nice blog Camila, I like the way that you use to compare Cuenca with Washington DC. I hope travel to other city one day and can write something about it.

Well Done!!!!!!!

lilia dijo...

Hi Cami
When I was to USA I only visited New York and Orlando but I hope to visit Washington in the future because I´d like to Know places like White House and the Capitol.

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Anónimo dijo...

Camila, I listened to go to Washington DC is very beautiful you know much about the culture of USA is one of the cities with greater security in the world because of the importance of it and is the home of President George Bush