martes, 23 de octubre de 2007

Santorini, Greece (beautiful place)




Santorini is located South East Greece, in the Aegean Sea; one of the Cyclades islands. Santorini is one huge mound of volcanic lava. The island is almost waterless and has only a very few flowing springs. Santorini's climate is mild and Mediterranean. The population of Santorini is about 11,400.




I choose that city because a friend live in Netherlands, she told me something about your trip to Santorini. She enjoyed four days there. She said "the food is very delicious, there are salads, soup and sea food, the people are really friendly, the hotels are confortables, the landscapes are magics: the sea, the sky, the mountains, the rocks, etc. I love Santorini, you have to visit that one day". She sent me many photos, I saw them and I want to go to Greece. I looked for information and I found other wonder reason to go there.




I think the climate is more beautiful there than Cuenca. The landscapes are more pretty than Cuenca, but Cuenca is the most importante city for me.

1 comentario:

Jhois dijo...

Hi Lucy
This is a very interesting post about Santorini, i think we have some many places to go around the world and this is one of them!!! I give you an advice: "If you can go there just go"

Good Luck
Jhois