martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

A good election

Just now i can see what important is study and try to be someone. When i was a child i used to think that my parents were going to stay all my life with my but now when i see them older a tired i valorate each little word that they used to tell me.

My father always used to say that the best thing i can give you is the education and that`s right. He had a chidhood very hard, he had five sisters and four brothers so he had to work for help in his home. Nevertheless he became to be a great engineer and that is wonderful because with his own sacriface he did very well and now he has a family that love`s him.

So when i am in my bed at night i start to think in many many things that comes and gones times and times again in my head, and i just think if am i a good daugther????
I studied in the university and i got my degree in dentistry and now my father gives me the oportunity to travel to another country to continue studing for have a postgrade. I`m very happy but i don`t know how to tell him that i`m very scared too because i will be very far and i hate the solitude. So is something that has to have an election now but i don`t know how to choose.I want to be succesful but i don`t want suffer.

All this days and nights i think and put in a balance what is better and i know that my father wants the best for my. I just want to be someone like him.

1 comentario:

lilia dijo...

Your article is very interesting, is good to read thing like those because stimulet we to be better.